Thursday, October 2, 2008

disco fever!

Here's a shout out to the best kids' party in the Twin Cities taking place this Sat. If you've never gone, give it a try...I took my 3 year old last fall and couldn't get him to leave after almost two hours of hurling himself across the dance floor. I'm not sure what was more fun...watching him groove it out or sharing music I love with him. He collapsed in the car on the way home and barely woke up until the next morning. If he sees a sign for another party, he immediately breaks out his best moves. I've created a dancin' machine.

In keeping with the disco theme, imagine my personal nirvana when I came across this little delight -- a solar powered disco ball that adheres to a window with a suction cup that can be easily moved (as the sun moves, perhaps?). We've been testing this out in our store for about two weeks now and it makes me happy every time I see it. And in direct sunlight, it turns our retail space into a disco inferno. Now we just need the music.


No comments: